Company Secretarial Assistant/Assistant Consultant
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 + 10% Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Location: London (hybrid working)
My client is a rapidly growing global organisation offering a range of services to the Professional Services sector globally. As part of their exciting growth plans an opportunity exists to join this business in a Company Secretarial Assistant capacity.
You will become an integral part of a high calibre team delivering an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance services for the UK entities of Global clients, responsible for providing high quality advice and work with others in the team to deliver an excellent client experience and ensure clients remain up to date with their statutory obligations.
* Delivering routine corporate secretarial and governance services for the UK entities of Global clients
* Managing the annual compliance diary for a portfolio of UK entities, ensuring all statutory filings are completed and the corporate records are kept up-to-date
* Clients can range from SME through to global in terms of size/scale
* The appointed person will need to have experience of direct communications with clients and strong administrative skills
* Company secretary experience of around 6-12 months would be preferred – this role suits someone from a banking / compliance / administrator / legal type background where strict adherence to process and legislation is required
* We are looking for individuals that have an administrative background, ideally for which involved liaising with various stakeholders, adhering to strict deadlines and drafting of documents
The role is based from their London office, offering hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home. If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Graeme Parker at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call our Newcastle office.
GEM Partnership is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy
£30000 – £38000/annum + 10% Bonus + Hybrid WorkingAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.