My client is seeking dynamic, commercially minded qualified Criminal Duty Solicitor to join their Hounslow, Greater London office.
The successful Criminal Law Solicitor will join a friendly and supportive firm that has established itself as one of the leading Criminal Law firms in the area attracting challenging, high-profile matters across general and serious crime and fraud. The successful candidate will manage a general and serious crime caseload to conclusion. The firm offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
The firm works both legal aid cased and represent clients that are privately paying thus expect a high level of advice and representation. Their privately paying clients expect nothing but the best, a service to be proud to deliver around the clock as a result the successful candidate will be expected to flex to the needs of the business when needed.
To provide high quality legal advice, assistance and advocacy for clients of the firm and contribute to maintaining high standards of client care.
• Taking client instructions and providing legal advice and assistance.
• Managing a caseload of client matters in accordance with Quality Procedures Manual,
• SRA Code, LAA Contract and SQM requirements.
• Undertaking advocacy at Court.
• Dealing with existing and new client enquiries.
• Undertaking legal research and maintaining legal knowledge through training in accordance with professional training requirements.
• Casework and File Management responsibilities as defined in the Quality Manual.
• Financial management and compliance with SRA Accounts Rules via Finance Manual.
• Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
• Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
• Ensuring compliance with the firm’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
• Maintaining compliant Duty Solicitor status.
• Attending out of hours Police Station call outs and Saturday/Bank Holiday Courts as required.
• Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Capable advocate
• Strong written communicator
• Good negotiator
• Good time management,
• organisational and compliance skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
£40000 – £65000/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.