You will deliver innovative, technology focused solutions throughout the disputes and investigations processes. You must have a good understanding of the EDRM model and solid eDiscovery (right hand side) experience. Experience of various technologies that can be used within the project lifecycle.
You will learn from senior colleagues the technical aspects of the platforms that the company uses, they will be technical e-Disclosure specialists and you will work together to implement fit-for-purpose project workflows and ensure their eDisclosure Service Providers deliver first class service. You will ensure the overall provision of high quality services and build the reputation of the eDiscovery function both internally and externally.
You must be enthusiastic and inquisitive about the use of technology and have a willingness to quickly learn and master different forms/applications of technology. You must also have the independent thinking and inner motivation to keep up to date with industry advancements.
This is a challenging but enjoyable role and limited travel may be required from time to time
To deliver services to the Disputes and Investigations, Competition, and, Corporate groups. To work collaboratively with associates and the eDisclosure team, utilising technology wherever possible. To work with eDisclosure Service Providers to ensure they are providing access to advanced technology and delivering a quality service.
Work on eDisclosure projects. To work with paralegals in creating and managing project documentation. To work with colleagues to provide frontline technical and operational support for document review and data management platforms. To work with a team of e-Disclosure specialists and paralegals
To provide document review platform support to fee earners. To manage and QC document productions. To review and recommend technology solutions that may benefit the firm. This role will involve supporting senior in-house eDiscovery specialists alongside eDiscovery service providers.
To work under the direction of the Managers/Seniors. To work with Managers to develop project management plans. To take the lead on individual cases, reporting to and updating Managers/Senior Executives on a regular basis. To assist in the preparation of presentations to internal and external audiences
System implementation and support. To assist and enable internal stakeholders to work effectively with relevant IT systems for handling case-related information. Document review software expertise. To work with Third-Party Partners. To advise on eDiscovery processes and protocols
These responsibilities outlined above cannot fully encompass all tasks that may be required.
* A solid understanding of eDiscovery Technology and its application including full knowledge of EDRM model
* Experience in an appropriate level in the eDiscovery or technical client data field
* Able to work collaboratively and to build strong business relationships with internal and external contacts
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Direct technical experience with industry leading tools such as Relativity, Axcelerate, Reveal/Brainspace, Everlaw, Nuix etc.
* Excellent proven organisational skills
* Keeping fully up to speed with technical and professional developments in your field
* Able to interpret a range of data to identify trends and critical issues, track performance or report on progress
* Able to provide sound advice and recommendations on complex or ambiguous issues
* Highly personally responsive and helpful in response to issues and problems
* Able to make complex technical information accessible, understandable and engaging
* Proactive in discussions
* Able to lead and manage people
* An understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards id desirable
* Academic legal training or experience as a legal practitioner is desirable
* Experience related to eDiscovery and other Litigation Support processes is desirable
* Experience of supervising more junior staff
* Proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office Applications
* Financial management skills are desirable
#ediscoveryjob, #forensicsjob, #ediscoveryjobs, #legaltechjob, #legaltechnologyjob, #EDRM, #relativityjobs, #ediscoveryprojectmanagementjob, #ediscoverypmjob, #ediscoveryanalystjob, #ediscoveryconsultantjob
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: Forensic Accounting & Fraud – (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics- (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk – (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance; IT- (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
£45000 – £60000/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.