My client is looking for an Experienced Property Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months full time experience, to join their well establish and well known office in London.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects residential conveyancing matters. You should have strong communication skills and have good organisational and time management skills. You must be able to manage their workload with minimum supervision and be able to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will be joining an outstanding team within an award winning firm, who provide support to all team members. The firm offer flexible working, a competitive salary along with clear progression opportunities.
About my client:
• With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
• Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
• The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.
• Must be Mandarin speaking
• 1+ years experience in Residential conveyancing matters at a minimum
• Excellent client care skills
• Require minimum supervision
• Competitive salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Competitive annual leave package
• Ongoing training and professional development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
£22000 – £35000/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.