A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Porter to join a well established law firm in the City of London. You will be repsonsible for delivering porterage services across all related buildings working with colleagues to ensure that all projects are completed on time and to the highest quality.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To be an effective member of the team providing a quality delivery and Porterage service to the firm across all relevant buildings.
* To deliver meeting room furniture set-ups on a daily basis as required
* To provide furniture moves under direction of the Team Leader
* Provide a flexible and adaptable service to meet the many demands of the role, including covering other shifts as and when required.
* Ensure that all work is treated as confidential and handled in a sensitive manner.
* Under the direction of the Porter Team Leader or management, undertake any Logistics duties as required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Able to work under own initiative.
* Effective communication skills.
* A knowledge of Health and Safety in particular in regard to Manual Handling
* First level problem solving skills with the ability to deal with difficult situations and stay calm when under pressure.
* Demonstrable customer service skills with a client focused approach.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues.
* Previous experience of a Porterage role ideally in a Legal environment.
* Basic computer skills, however, training will be given
* A 'can-do' attitude.
* Knowledge of the build, dismantling and placement of office furniture in both singles and banks.
* A good general level of fitness with the ability to lift heavy loads in a safe manner, using specialist equipment where appropriate.
37.5 hours per week
Shift Pattern between 07:00 and 20:00
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status
£26000 – £26500/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.