My client is searching for a Private Client Solicitor or Senior Will Writer to join their Bexleyheath, Kent offices.
This role will be based at the firms Bexleyheath office but will on occasion involve travel to their Dartford and Orpington offices.
• To take instructions from clients at the office by prior appointment in relation to straightforward Wills.
• Following the appointment, to prepare, explain and submit draft documents for approval as quickly as possible – ideally on the same day or within 24 hours.
• To present the firm's account promptly and to secure immediate settlement.
• To ensure that all enquiries outside the scope of "Easywill", involving complex trusts, IHT advice etc, are referred to senior members of the Private Client team.
• To advise in relation to Lasting Powers of Attorney and to preparation and registration following signature.
• Training and supervision of new Will Writers and offering support to current will writing team.
• Diligent and conscientious approach to work
• Ability to work unsupervised
• PC literacy
• Must have some experience working within a busy Private Client department and must have at least 18 months experience of will drafting along with Lasting Powers of Attorney experience and a Proven track record of managing a caseload and meeting client and business expectations
• A law degree/LPC desired, although not essential
• Must be able to travel between the firm's 3 offices.
• The position will be based at the firms Bexleyheath office, although there will be some travel to their Dartford and Orpington offices.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with a one-hour break for lunch.
• Competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus a day off for birthday
• Pension scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Optional healthcare cashback scheme
• Regular social events
• Free eye tests
• Staff discounts on the firm’s legal services along with a family and friends referral scheme.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
£40000 – £60000/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.