My client is looking for an Associate to join the Real Estate team based in our London office. You will provide a wide range of general and specialised commercial property advice which requires good knowledge of investment sales/purchases, landlord and tenant work, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development agreements and leases.
The work includes property management, general disposals and acquisitions and landlord and tenant work. You may also be requested to assist a partner in more complex transactions such as general development work.
Working as part of the team, other areas of work will include:
– property investment portfolio acquisitions and disposals acting for both buyers and sellers
– advising institutional investors and property companies in relation to landlord and tenant issues
– general development work (excluding construction)
– general property management including:
You will be between 1-4 years PQE with a broad spread of hands-on real estate experience in development, investment and management work gained with a City or large regional law firm.
*Skills and attributes*
– Real estate experience
– Technically strong
– Excellent written English for drafting purposes
– Good attention to detail.
– Advocacy skills
– Self-starting with common sense and initiative
– Good time and file management skills
– Ability to build good working relationships with clients and potential clients
– Good research skills, including an ability to use online information sources
– Excellent interpersonal and team skills, including ability to work with others, influence and persuade
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact Rowan Hemblade at Search Legal for more information. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, I am working a variety of other commercial property opportunities with ranked teams in the City of London so would be interested to talk to any commercial property lawyer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.