Regeneration Lead Lawyer (Property and Planning)
£350 per day
Full Time Contract (3 months+)
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Lawyer specializing in property and planning based in Enfield. This is a temporary contract working full time hours. This position offers hybrid working (3 days a week remote working).
* Identify and recommend evidence based areas for service development and improvement
* To assist the Principal Lawyer and Director of Legal and Governance in reducing external legal spend
* Provide a comprehensive legal service to colleagues throughout the organisation
* Set and communicate clear service standards
* Lead the effective planning, commissioning and delivery of services
Skills and experience required:
* At least 5 years post-qualification experience in Property and Planning, covering CPO work, Estate Regeneration, planning and highway issues, and others
* Previous work experience for a local government is strongly preferred
* Evidence of undertaking a cost/ benefit analysis of complex cases and matters and generally taking a commercial approach to providing advice.
* Demonstrable experience of leading cross-council projects or working in a lead role with a range of senior clients, members, or other stakeholders
* Work a varied caseload, including development agreements, commercial and residential property transactions, planning and highways issues, compulsory purchase matters, governance and ancillary issues involved in larger projects
* Qualified Solicitor of England and Wales, Barrister, CILEX or equivalent
For more information, contact Maksym at Novax on (phone number removed) or follow the job advert to apply
£350 – £351/dayDay
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.