My client is recruiting for a Senior Associate Solicitor to join their Family department in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing family team who are friendly, energetic, and dynamic and committed to achieving excellence.
To provide efficient and effective legal advice, assistance and representation for all clients maintaining the highest standards of professional expertise and client care at all times. To make every effort to obtain a satisfactory result for the client, to be accessible to the clients and to maintain regular and appropriate contact with them. To be expected to deal effectively and considerately with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
To work together with other fee-earners, support staff and with other teams to ensure the best quality service. To begin to develop your practice area and start to develop your leadership skills.
Qualifications & Experience
* Admission to the Solicitors Roll or Licensed Conveyancer or CILEX Lawyer
* A minimum of 8 year’s pqe
* To have experience of general Family work
* Ability to draft and review legal documents which accurately reflect the client’s instructions
* Ability to develop client relationships and identify areas for expansion of work
* 40% remote working
* 25 days Holiday
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Health cover
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme
* Season ticket loan
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
£80000 – £120000/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.