My client is recruiting for a Senior Associate Solicitor to join their Wills & Probate department in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Wills & Probate team who are friendly, energetic, and dynamic and committed to achieving excellence.
To provide efficient and effective legal advice, assistance and representation for all clients maintaining the highest standards of professional expertise and client care at all times. To make every effort to obtain a satisfactory result for the client, to be accessible to the clients and to maintain regular and appropriate contact with them. To be expected to deal effectively and considerately with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
To work together with other fee-earners, support staff and with other teams to ensure the best quality service. To begin to develop your practice area and start to develop your leadership skills.
Qualifications & Experience
* With a minimum of 10 years’ PQE
* Experience of Wills and estate-planning including excellent Will and Trust Drafting
* Adept at dealing with complex estate administration.
* The candidate will be a member of STEP and have completed their STEP qualifications.
* Be confident dealing with high-net-worth international clients.
* Will share a team ethos and be an interactive team member
* Demonstrate leadership ability including initiating and leading business development and the marketing of the team (Delivering seminars and writing articles).
* Experience of providing supervisory responsibilities within the team (including training, mentoring and performance management).
* Be excited about IT and have a high level of skills.
* 40% remote working
* 25 days Holiday
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Health cover
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme
* Season ticket loan
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
£80000 – £120000/annumAnnum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.