Location: Central London (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £40k + Excellent Benefits + Annual Bonus
Hybrid Role: 5 days a week (3 days in office), 2 Days work from home on Monday and Friday
Our client, an award-winning legal firm, operating in the entertainment, music, sports publishing, and fashion sectors.
As a Trademark Paralegal, you will draft and file trademark applications at the UKIPO and EUIPO, maintaining deadline records using the electronic system (WebTMS).
* Prepare arguments and written evidence for UKIPO and EUIPO.
* Collaborate with foreign attorneys on international trade mark applications.
* Draft cease and desist letters and manage renewals, recordals, and licences.
* Conduct and analyse UK/EUTM searches, reporting risks/views to clients.
* Instruct foreign attorneys for trade mark searches.
* Assist in drafting oppositions, appeals, and written statements of grounds.
* Previously worked as a Paralegal or in a similar role.
* Possess 2 – 6 years of experience in trade mark law.
* Completed CITMA Paralegal course or equivalent.
* Knowledge of trade mark law and practice.
* Ability to take responsibility for advisory work.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.